Tiffany Haddish is a well-known American-Eritrean actress who rose to fame with her performances in TV series such as ‘If Loving You is Wrong’ and comedy films like ‘Girls Trip’. She has also won lots of awards for her role in the comedy film ‘Girls Trip’. With this content, read more Tiffany Haddish biography, age, body measurement, family birthday, affairs, quotes, and movies.
Tiffany Haddish Biography
- Real Name – Tiffany Sarac Haddish (Nickname – Tiffany)
- Birthday – December
- Age – 39 years
- Birth Place – Los Angeles, California
- Date of Birth – December 3, 1979
- Debut Movie – The Urban Demographic (2005)
- Famous roles –
- Ethnicity – Multiracial
- Nationality – American
- Profession – American-Eritrean actress, comedian, singer, model, and author
- Religion – Scientology
- Sun sign – Sagittarius
Tiffany Haddish height, weight, and body measurement
- Height – 167 cm in centimeters, 1.67 m in meter and 5’6” inches in feet
- Weight – 58 kg in kilograms and 128 lbs in pounds
- Body Measurements – 33-26-32
- Cup Size – B
- Bra (Breast) Size – 33 inches
- Waist Size – 26 inches
- Hip Size – 32 inches
- Shoe Size – (US)
- Dress Size – (US)
- Hair Color – Brown
- Eye Color – Brown
- Body Type – Hourglass
- Distinctive Features – Curly hair and mole mark below her eye
Tiffany Haddish Qualification/Education
- School – El Camino Real High School
Tiffany Haddish family
- Father – Tsihaye Reda Haddish
- Mother – Leola (business owner)
- Husband – William Stewart (married and divorced twice)
- Siblings – 2 half-sisters and 2 half-brothers
Tiffany Haddish Affairs (relationship status)
- Marital Status – Divorced
- Affair – William Stewart; Jay Hernández (2018)
Tiffany Haddish latest news
- ‘Tiffany Haddish Presents: They Ready’ To Premiere In August On Netflix.
Tiffany Haddish net worth
- $4 million
Tiffany Haddish movies
- 2005 – The Urban Demographic
- 2008 – Meet the Spartans
- 2009 – Janky Promoters
- 2010 – Wax On, F*ck Off
- 2011 – Driving by Braille
- 2012 – What My Husband Doesn’t Know
- 2013 – Christmas Wedding
- 2014 – 4Play, Patterns of Attraction, Wishes, and School Dance
- 2015 – All Between Us
- 2016 – Keanu
- 2017 – Mad Families, Girls Trip, and Boosters
- 2018 – Uncle Drew, The Oath, Night School, Nobody’s Fool, and Taylor Swift: Reputation Stadium Tour
- 2019 – The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part; The Secret Life of Pets 2 Daisy; The Kitchen; The Angry Birds Movie and Bad Trip
- 2020 – Limited Partners
Tiffany Haddish television
- 2005 – Pimp My Ride and That’s So Raven
- 2006 – Bill Bellamy’s Who’s Got Jokes?; My Name Is Earl; It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and The Underground
- 2007 – Nick Cannon Presents: Short Circuitz and Just Jordan
- 2008 – Racing for Time
- 2009 – In the Motherhood and Secret Girlfriend
- 2012 – The Game
- 2013–14 – Real Husbands of Hollywood
- 2014–15 – If Loving You Is Wrong Jackie
- 2014 – New Girl; TripTank, and Funniest Wins
- 2015–17 – The Carmichael Show
- 2016–17 – Legends of Chamberlain Heights
- 2017 – Tiffany Haddish: She Ready! From the Hood to Hollywood; Face Value, and Saturday Night Live
- 2018 – Drunk History; The Last O.G., and Sesame Street
- 2019 – Kevin Hart’s Guide to Black History; Bob’s Burgers; Double Dare, and Tuca & Bertie
Tiffany Haddish awards
- 2017 African-American Film Critics Association Award for Best Supporting Actress for Girls Trip.
- 2017 American Black Film Festival Rising Icon Award for Girls Trip.
- 2017 Black Reel Award for Best Supporting Actress for Girls Trip.
- 2017 MTV Movie Award for Best Comedic Performance for Girls Trip.
- 2017 MTV Movie Award for Scene Stealer for Girls Trip.
- 2017 NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture for Girls Trip.
- 2017 New York Film Critics Circle Award for Best Supporting Actress for Girls Trip.
- 2017 Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series for Saturday Night Live.
Tiffany Haddish personal quotes
On her mother after the accident
“When I was 8, about to be 9, she had a car accident and her head went through a windshield. By the grace of God she lived, but she had to learn how to walk, talk, eat, everything all over again. I didn’t want to be with my mom no more. She had become very violent and very verbally abusive. You never knew who she was going to be. Every day was like a different day.”
On getting some money from fellow comedian Kevin Hart
“He gave me $300 and told me I shouldn’t be sleeping in my car. He was asking me where I was sleeping. I told him, ‘Beverly Hills. If Imma be homeless, I’m gonna be homeless in the best area.’ I would park my car in Beverly Hills and I would sleep over there, and the police would come every morning and make me move. That was like my wake-up call.”
Tiffany Haddish trivia
Her favorite actress is Meryl Streep and favorite comedian is will Ferrell.
Her favorite character is Roger Rabbit.
She accused her husband of violence against her in her memoir, The Last Black Unicorn.
She has endorsed Groupon brand.