Shraddha Kapoor, daughter of famous Bollywood villain Shakti Kapoor, is among the most sought-after actresses from Bollywood. She is a noted singer and rose to the fame with the release of Aashiqui 2. Started her career with flop movie Teen Patti, she has many hits in her bag. She has also launched her own clothing line in 2015. Shraddha will also star opposite Prabhas in Saaho and will play the lead in Saina Nehwal’s biopic. Media praises her for her dressing sense of style. This content will focus on Shraddha Kapoor Biography that include Shraddha Kapoor age, family, lifestyle, movies, affairs, body measurement, etc.
Shraddha Kapoor Biography
- Real Name – Shraddha Kapoor
- Nickname – Shraddha
- Profession – Actress, singer
- Date of Birth – 3 March 1987
- Age – 31 Years
- Birth Place – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Debut movie – Teen Patti (2010)
- Hobbies – Collecting shoes, cooking, reading
- Hometown – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Nationality – Indian
- Religion – Hinduism
- Zodiac sign – Pisces
Shraddha Kapoor Height, Weight and Body Measurement
- Height in centimeters – 165 cm
- Height in inches – 5’5
- Weight in kilograms – 52 kg
- Weight in pounds – 115 lbs
- Body Measurements – 34-25-34
- Bra Size – 34 Inches
- Waist Size – 25 Inches
- Hip Size – 34 Inches
- Hair Color – Black
- Eye Color – Hazal brown
- Body type – Hourglass
Shraddha Kapoor Qualification/Education
- High School – Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai
- 10+2 – American School of Bombay, Mumbai
- College – Boston University, USA (dropped)
Shraddha Kapoor Family
- Father – Shakti kapoor (famous villain)
- Mother – Shivangi Kolhapure (Actress)
- Brother – Siddhanth Kapoor (Actor, Director)
Shraddha Kapoor Affairs (relationship status)
- Aditya Roy Kapur (Actor)
Shraddha Kapoor News
- Shraddha Kapoor’s bodygaurd misbehaved with her fans asking for selfie
Shraddha Kapoor Favorite Things
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp, Amitabh Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan
- Favorite Actress – Sri Devi, Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit, Waheeda Rehman
- Favorite Food – Sushi and Jalebi
- Favorite Films – Pyaasa (1957) and The God Father (1972)
- Favorite Color – Purple and Yellow
- Favorite Sport – Cricket and Badminton
- Favorite Director – Mohit Suri
- Favorite Player – Saina Nehwal
- Favorite destination – Londom
- Favorite singer – Lady Gaga
Shraddha Kapoor Lifestyle
- Residence – 7th Floor, Palm Beach, Gandhigram Road, Juhu, Mumbai
- Car – Mercedes ML SUV and Audi A8
- Diet – Fresh fruits, water, chocolate, dessert, fish curry, rawa fried fish & chicken
- Workout – Pushups, pull ups, crunches, stretching, yoga, and meditation
- Dresses – Designer dresses
- Money Stat – $8 million; 4 crore per film (INR)
Shraddha Kapoor Awards
- Star Guild Award for NDTV Imagine Best Jodi of the Year in 2014 · Aashiqui 2
- Stardust Award for Best Actress for 2012 · Luv Ka The End
- Guild Award for Star Plus Shining Superstar Award in 2015
- BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor in a Romantic Role – Female in 2013 · Aashiqui 2
Shraddha Kapoor Advertisements
- Green Tea, Flipkart, Veet, Lakme Lip Crayon, Baggit
Shraddha Kapoor Movies (latest/upcoming movies/trailers)
2010 – Teen Patti as Aparna Khanna
2011 – Luv Ka The End as Rhea Dialdas
2013 – Aashiqui 2 as Arohi Keshav Shirke; Gori Tere Pyaar Mein as Vasudha
2014 – Ek Villain as Aisha Verma; Haider as Arshia Lone; Ungli as Basanti
2015 – ABCD 2 as Vinnie
2016 – Baaghi as Sia; 2016 Rock On 2 as Jiah Sharma
2017 – Ok Jaanu as Tara Agnihotri; Half Girlfriend as Riya Somani; Haseena Parkar as Haseena
2018 – Stree; Batti Gul Meter Chalu
2019 – Saaho opposite Bahubali Prabhas
Shraddha Kapoor Famous Songs
- “Galliyan” from Ek Villain
- “Do Jahaan” from Haider
- “Bezubaan Phir Se” from ABCD 2
- “Sab Tera” from Baaghi
- “Tere Mere Dil,” “Udja Re,” “Woh Jahaan,” & “Rock On-Revisited” from Rock On 2
- “Phir Bhi Tumko Chaahungi from Half Girlfriend
Shraddha Kapoor Controversies
Photographers boycotted the success party of her film Ek Villan due to her bad behavior with the media in the past.
Shraddha Kapoor Personal Quotes
- “My style statement is to be myself! Because if you try to imitate someone else, you will end up feeling uncomfortable.”
- “I am a mix of both old classic romance and modern. I think it is up to what suits the two people in love best!”
- “I know competition is there, and it can come my way by new, fresh faces that are around or are coming up. It pushes me
- to work hard. I know if I don’t work hard, I will be left behind. So, I continue to work hard.”
- “I went through a brief phase when I thought of other career options: being an air hostess and even a psychologist.
- But eventually, my destiny led me to acting. Moreover, my dad being an actor, I have grown up in a very filmi environment. I was encouraged to watch films since I was a child.”
Shraddha Kapoor Trivia
- She had a huge crush on Hrithik Roshan.
- She is a certified Scuba Diver and has hypermetropia (long-sightedness).
- She is a trained singer.
- She loves floriculture and dogs.
- She used to fight with boys during childhood.
- She was also one of the most searched Indian actresses on Google between 2014 and 2015.
- She was good at studies and wanted to be a psychologist.
- She was offered a role in by Salman Khan when she was 16 years old.
- She was ranked 5th fifth sexiest actresses in the list of 100 women in a poll conducted by FHM in 2013.
- Shraddha and Tiger Shroff were classmates.