American actress and model Olivia Wilde rose to fame in 2007 after playing the character of Remy “Thirteen” Hadley in House, a medical drama television series. The director of teen comedy Booksmart has also appeared in different films and impressed the audience with her acting skills. With this content, read more about Olivia Wilde’s biography, age, dating, Instagram, body measurement, family, birthday, affairs, net worth, movies, and many more.
Olivia Wilde biography
Born on March 10, 1984, Olivia is a leading American actress and model with global recognition. Find here complete information on Olivia’s biography including Olivia Wilde’s age, nickname, birthday, birthplace, profession, nationality, debut, religion, and assignments she is associated with. This section is concerned with questions like “Olivia Wilde’s birthday,” “Olivia Wilde age,” and “how old is Olivia Wilde.” The following is a brief introduction to Olivia’s bio.
- Real Name – Olivia Jane Cockburn (Nickname – Olivia Wilde)
- Birthday – March
- Age – 36 years
- Birth Place – New York City, U.S.
- Date of Birth – March 10, 1984
- Education – Gaiety School of Acting in Dublin, Ireland
- Debut Movie – Meeting Magdalene (1995)
- Famous for – Remy “Thirteen” Hadley in House, a medical drama television series
- Ethnicity – White
- Nationality – American, Irish
- Profession – American actress, producer, director, and activist
- Religion – Christian
- Sun sign – Pisces
- Managed by – William Morris Endeavor, Hamilton Hodell, and Untitled Entertainment
Olivia Wilde height, weight, and body measurement
Find here complete information on Olivia Wilde’s height, weight, and size of bust, waist, cup, bra, hip, shoe, and dress. Along with her distinctive features (blonde), this section reveals about queries like “how tall is Olivia Wilde,” “what is Olivia Wilde weight,” and “what is Olivia Wilde size.”
- Height – 170 cm in centimetres, 1.70 m in meter and 5’7” inches in feet
- Weight – 52 kg in kilograms and 115 lbs in pounds
- Body Measurements – 33-27-32
- Bra Size – 30 inches
- Cup Size – A
- Breast Size – 33 inches (84cm)
- Waist Size – 27 inches (68cm)
- Hip Size – 32 inches (81cm)
- Shoe Size – 8 (US)
- Dress Size – 2 (US)
- Hair Color – Dark Brown (Blonde)
- Eye Color – Blue
- Body Type – Hourglass
- Build – Slim
- Sexuality – Bisexual
- Tattoo – No
- Distinctive Features – Blue eyes, face, and husky voice
Olivia Wilde family, affairs, dating (relationship status)
Find here updated knowledge on Olivia Wilde’s family, relatives, marital status, friendship, and her affairs with celebrities. This section guides you on who is Olivia Wilde dating, who is Olivia Wilde’sboyfriend, etc. She has dated several celebrities, including boyfriend Jason Sudeikis.
- Father – Andrew Cockburn
- Mother – Leslie Cockburn
- Husband/spouse – Prince Tao Ruspoli (m. 2003; div. 2011)
- Children – Otis Alexander (son) and Daisy Josephine Sudeikis (daughter)
- Siblings – Chloe Frances Cockburn (Older Sister) and Charlie Philip Cockburn (Younger Brother)
- Marital Status – Engaged (American actor Jason Sudeikis)
- Affair(s) – Jason Sudeikis
Olivia Wilde Instagram pictures
American actress Olivia Wilde has more than 3.4 million followers on Instagram. Olivia Wilde Instagram images are very popular and these images declare her one of the most-followed celebrities on Instagram, a photo-sharing platform.
Olivia Wilde latest news
Shia LaBeouf, Chris Pine, and Florence Pugh Join Wilde’s Don’t Worry Darling.
Olivia Wilde net worth
Olivia Wilde has been one of the top paid actresses many times. Popular entertainment sites declare Olivia Wilde’s net worth as of April 2020 is estimated to be $24 million. Her net worth in 2019 was $20 million (US dollars).
Olivia Wildenet worth in 2020 – $24 million (US dollars)
Olivia Wilde movies/filmography
Olivia has acted in various movies. She is also famous for playing the role of Remy “Thirteen” Hadley in House, a medical-drama TV series. Find below a brief list of Olivia Wilde movies (existing and upcoming).
- 2004 – The Girl Next Door
- 2005 – Conversations with Other Women
- 2006 – Alpha Dog, Bickford Shmeckler’s Cool Ideas, and Turistas
- 2007 – The Death and Life of Bobby Z
- 2008 – Fix
- 2009 – The Ballad of G.I. Joe and Year One
- 2010 – The Next Three Days, Tron: Legacy, and Weird: The Al Yankovic Story
- 2011 – Butter, The Change-Up, Cowboys & Aliens, Free Hugs, In Time, and On the Inside
- 2012 – Deadfall, People Like Us, and The Words
- 2013 – Drinking Buddies, Her, The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, Rush, and Third Person
- 2014 – Better Living Through Chemistry and The Longest Week
- 2015 – The Lazarus Effect, Love the Coopers, and Meadowland
- 2016 – Black Dog, Red Dog
- 2018 – Life Itself and A Vigilante
- 2019 – Booksmart and Richard Jewell
- 2020 – Wake Up and Don’t Worry Darling
Olivia Wilde television shows
- 2003 – Skin
- 2004 – The O.C.
- 2007 – The Black Donnellys and House
- 2012 – Half the Sky, Robot Chicken, and Tron: Uprising
- 2013 – The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange
- 2014 – American Dad!, BoJack Horseman, and Portlandia
- 2015 – Doll & Em
- 2016 – Vinyl
- 2017 – Son of Zorn
5th in Maxim’s Hot 100 list in 2012
AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2012
Olivia interview/personal quotes
“I feel like the luckiest child in the world because I got to grow up in Ireland. In summer is when you really grow up. During the year, I would go back to the States, and all year long really couldn’t wait to get back to Ardmore.”
“It’s really hard to get stories made that are about women. Not just women being obsessed with men, or supporting men. And it’s really hard to get men to be a part of films that are about women in a leading role. I’m really interested in how we can adjust that.”
“The difference between romantic love and friendship love is that romantic love involves a lot of compromise. It is a very giving type of love. With friendship, you can be a little bit more autonomous. You are not expected to compromise, in the same way. Maybe that’s why friendships tend to last longer.”
Angelina Jolie and George Clooney are her favorite actors.
She was chosen 2010 PETA’s Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrity.