Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is a well-known Indian film actress and international model. She judges the leading fashion shows in Europe. She is one of the top and highest paid actresses of Bollywood. She is one of the most influential celebrities at the global level. Often called the “most beautiful woman in the world,” Ash has received critical acclaim and several awards in the category of “Best Actress.” After winning the covetous miss world crown, she joined the Bollywood and stunned all with the performances. She is the daughter-in-law of the biggest icon in the film industry: Amitabh Bachchan. This content will put a light on Aishwarya Rai Biography that consists of Aishwarya Rai age, family, lifestyle, movies, affairs, body measurement, etc.
Aishwarya Rai Biography
- Real Name – Aishwarya Rai
- Nickname – Gullu, Ash
- Profession – Actress, model
- Date of Birth – 1 November 1973
- Age – 45 Years
- Birth Place – Mangalore, Karnataka, India
- Debut movie – Iruvar (1997, Tamil film) and Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya (1997, Bollywood film)
- Hobbies – Knitting, collecting watches and reading
- Hometown – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Nationality – Indian
- Religion – Hinduism
- Zodiac sign – Scorpio
- Marriage Date – 20 April 2007
Aishwarya Rai Height, Weight and Body Measurement
- Height in centimeters – 170 cm
- Height in inches – 5′ 7’
- Weight in kilograms – 56 kg
- Weight in pounds – 123 lbs
- Body Measurements – 34-26-36
- Bra Size – 34 B
- Waist Size – 26 Inches
- Hip Size – 36 Inches
- Skin Color – Fair
- Hair Color – Black
- Eye Color – Hazal Green Blue
- Shoe Size – 7 US
- Dress Size – 4 US
- Body type – Hourglass
Aishwarya Rai Qualification/Education
- School – Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai
- College – Jai Hind College and D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai
- Degree – College dropout
Aishwarya Rai Family
- Father – Krishnaraj Rai (Army biologist)
- Mother – Vrinda Rai (Homemaker)
- Brother – Aditya Rai (Engineer in merchant navy)
- Husband – Abhishek Bachchan (Actor)
- Daughter – Aaradhya Bachchan
- Mother-in-law – Jaya Bachchan
- Father-in-law – Amitabh Bachchan (the biggest star of the millennium)
Aishwarya Rai Affairs (relationship status)
- Rajeev Mulchandani (Model)
- Salman Khan (Actor)
- Vivek Oberoi (Actor)
- Abhishek Bachchan (Actor)
Aishwarya Rai Bikini Pictures
Aishwarya Rai News
Aishwarya to do a cameo in 2.0?
Sohail Khan blamed Aishwarya for Making Salman an insecure guy after their controversial relationship.
Ash is one of the Astonishing Asians who made it to Asian Geographic magazine’s latest list of 100 outstanding people.
Aishwarya Rai Favorite Things
- Favorite Actor – Amitabh Bachchan and Raj Kapoor
- Favorite Actress – Nargis
- Favorite Food – Chicken Curry and Chocolates
- Favorite Film – Casablanca
- Favorite Directors – Mani Ratnam and Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Favorite Color – Black, Blue, and White
- Favorite Perfume – Happy by Clinique
- Favorite Fashion Designer – Giorgio Armani
- Favorite Destination – France, Dubai, and South Africa
- Favorite Book – The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Aishwarya Rai Lifestyle
Residence – Jalsa, B/2, Kapol Housing Society, VL Mehta Road, Juhu, Mumbai, and a villa in Sanctuary Falls in Jumeirah Golf Estates, Dubai
Car – Audi A8
$35 million; 9-10 crore per film
Aishwarya Rai Awards
- Miss World (1994)
- Padma Shri (2009)
- 2000 – Smita Patil Memorial Award for Best Actress
- 2002 – Rajiv Gandhi Award for Excellence in Field of Entertainment
- 2003 – V. Shantaram Awards – Best Actress for Devdas
- 2007 – Femina “Most Powerful Indian Woman”.
- 2018 – Honoured with First Ladies Award by President of India
- 2017 – Dadasaheb Phalke Award for Best Actress – Sarbjit
- 2000 – Filmfare Best Actress Award – Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
- 2003 – Filmfare Best Actress Award – Devdas
- 1998 – Screen Award for Best Female Debut – Aur Pyar Ho Gaya
- 1998 – Screen Awards – Discovery of the year
- 2000 – Screen Award for Best Actress – Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
- 2003 – Screen Award for Jodi No. 1 – Devdas (shared with Shahrukh Khan)
- 2003 – Screen Award for Best Actress – Devdas
- 2009 – Screen Award for Best Actress (Popular Choice) – Jodhaa Akbar
- 2011 – Screen Award for Jodi No. 1 – Guzaarish (shared with Hrithik Roshan)
- 2007 – Stardust Star of the Year Award – Female – Dhoom 2
- 2011 – Stardust Award for Best Drama Actress – Guzaarish
- 2015 – Stardust Power-packed Performer of the Year – Jazbaa
- 2016 – Stardust Editor’s Choice Most Iconic Performance of the Year – Sarbjit
- Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (2012)
- Most Beautiful Miss World of All Times – Received the highest score of 9.911 in 2000.
- The first Indian actor to become a member of the jury at the Cannes Film Festival in 2003
- Hollywood Buzz’s “The World’s Most Beautiful Indian Woman”
Aishwarya Rai Advertisements
Pepsi, Lakme, Kalyan Jewellers, Camelin Pencil, Titan, Coke, Nakshatra Diamonds, Coke, Loreal Paris, Lux, Cinthol, Palmolive, Colgate,
Aishwarya Rai Movies (latest/upcoming movies/trailers)
- 1997 – Iruvar and Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya
- 1999 – Aa Ab Laut Chalen, Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Ravoyi Chandamama, and Taal
- 2000 – Josh, Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai, Dhai Akshar Prem Ke, and Mohabbatein
- 2002 – Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam, Hum Kisise Kum Nahin, 23 March 1931: Shaheed, and Devdas
- 2003 – Chokher Bali, Dil Ka Rishta, and Kuch Naa Kaho
- 2004 – Khakee, Kyun…! Ho Gaya Na, Bride & Prejudice, and Raincoat
- 2005 – Shabd, The Mistress of Spices, and Bunty Aur Babli
- 2006 – Umrao Jaan and Dhoom 2
- 2007 – Guru, Provoked, and The Last Legion
- 2008 – Jodha Akbar and Sarkar Raj
- 2009 – The Pink Panther 2
- 2010 – Raavan, Enthiran, Action Replayy, and Guzaarish
- 2015 – Jazba
- 2016 – Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, and Sarbjit
- 2018 – Fanney Khan
- 2019 – Jasmine Story of a Leased Womb
Aishwarya Rai Controversies
Rai sued the Star and Style magazine for publishing a rumor of Raveena Tandon catching her with Akshay Kumar in a compromising position.
She had a controversial relationship (verbal, physical and emotional abuse) with Salman Khan.
Shakti Kapoor apologized Aishwarya for creating rumors about trading sexual favors for securing a spot in Subhash Ghai’s Taal.
Aishwarya Rai Personal Quotes
“Life will take its toll on all of us. We get injured, we get old. It’s really sad to try to run away from these harsh realities of life. Looks are not everything. I am not going to look beautiful all the time.”
“I don’t know about changing my perspective, because motherhood is such a glorious blessing and I am very thankful for that. It’s such a beautiful experience. I so strongly recommend it. It’s bliss, love and fulfillment of another level.”
“In terms of finding that first international recognition of my work, coming back to Cannes is such a milestone in my life because it began actually with ‘Devdas’.”
“What’s blessed about my life is that I have been able to connect with the global audience on a regular basis. I am thankful for everybody’s love, and I reciprocate that, but I also have to deliver on every occasion.”
Aishwarya Rai Trivia
Julia Roberts termed Aishwarya the most beautiful woman in the world.
After Parveen Babi, she is the 2nd Indian actress appeared on the TIME magazine cover page.
She also runs the Aishwarya Rai Foundation to extend support to needy people in India.
She is supporting Polio Campaign, PETA India, and Eye Bank Association of India (EBAI).
She is the first Indian actress to appear in the Oprah Winfrey Show.
She is a non-vegetarian and afraid of cockroaches.
She was runner-up in Miss India 1994 who wanted to study medicine.